I love stationery! Notebooks, scrapbook paper, pens, washi tape, you name it, I’ll hoard it! The only thing I don’t particularly like is diaries with dates as they make me feel stressed about time, deadlines and the inevitability of time passing. I do use them for work, though, so I try to pick colorful fun ones!
Here are my 10 favorite paper goodies this year:
- My London Accessorize embroidered notebook, gift from one of my best friends
- My 2016 Cosmopolitan notebook
- Scrapbook paper I bought from Thessaloniki in my recent trip there
- Sticky pads from my brother ❤
- Magnetic notebook from Venice and
- fab notebook from Istanbul!
- Just a goodie bag with nice prints AND
- the cutest felt bookmark, handmade by a dear friend
- London stickers (you can never have enough!)
- My work diary/notebook from Paperchase
What about you? Do you like paper goodies? Or are you more of a gadget person? 🙂